Everything you need to take your idea from concept to reality.
Experienced chemists. Flexible batch sizes. In-house design team.
Chemistry is Hard. We Do It For You.
1. Contact Us
Work hand in hand with our product development team to create the product you’ve always been looking for.
2. Product Innovation
Our world class chemists are focused on creating products using the most innovative materials all while keeping future regulations and compliance in consideration.
3. Everything You Need
We offer a turn-key solution including raw material and packaging sourcing, manufacturing and packaging onsite, and shipping services.
4. Delivering Excellence
We will provide a premium finished product so you can focus on what you need to do – selling!
Services & Facilities
- Research and Development
- Consulting Expertise
- Product Development
- Analytic Capabilities
- Fully staffed laboratory
- EHS Regulatory
- Raw material sourcing
- Both liquid and powder manufacturing
- Flexibility in production and packaging sizes
- Access to company-owned vehicles for delivery to greater Los Angeles, Orange County, and Inland Empire, as well as reduced rates for shipping throughout the US
- Regulatory assistance with expertise in upcoming regulations and product compliance
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance onsite
- Quick ramp-up, high level of service
- Family owned and operated
Our team of experienced chemists create innovative formulas using the newest technology, always keeping current and future regulatory compliance at the forefront of their minds.
Onsite quality control and quality assurance conducts incoming raw material testing and ensures every production batch meets designated specifications.
Documentation including Certificate of Analysis, retain sample storage, and batch sheet retention for 5 years.
Conveniently located in Los Angeles near all major transportation hubs.
- Close proximity to the Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles for worldwide service
- Company owned trucks provide delivery to Greater Los Angeles,
Inland Empire and Orange County
- Partnerships with national freight carriers provide competitive pricing to ship throughout the US
CCFI is a certified blending facility for FDA, EPA, NSF, Kosher, OMRI, USDA and maintains a US Drug Manufacturing License.
We know how important it is to get your product on the market as quickly as possible. Onsite bulk raw material storage allows for quick ramp-up and minimal production lead times help to reduce inventory levels and lead times to your customers.
We take the security of your formulations seriously. All formulations are stored in a secure system with limited access to employees. Confidentiality Agreements are in place with all employees and the facility is a closed campus with electronic monitoring.
Tell us about your product, and let’s get started:
A CCFI Customer Service Concierge will reach out to you for a 1-on-1 consultation to discuss the needs of your project.